K-pop con 2016 Toronto! ~ Style Coordinate #11

Friday, June 17, 2016


Hello everyone! 

It's been ages since I've done an outfit post, but a few weeks ago when I was at Toronto K-pop con, I finally got to take some outfit pics again, that I'll be sharing as well as my experience at the convention and got7 concert!
K-pop con Toronto is basically a smaller version of Mnet's Kcon (which I'm going to in NY next week!!!), this year it's the second year they've held it, with more artists and activities than last year, although I didn't attend last year. It seemed like a pretty cool event to me, and I'm glad I got to attend!


My friend who I went with is a huge fan of Got7 and persuaded me to come with her to k-pop con, and I happily obliged. we even went to the airport in the morning and we got there in the nick of time and saw them coming out of the gates! we were really close but the fans swarmed them so I backed off since I value my life lol. It was nuts, everyone was screaming, and then we also saw day6 pretty clearly since the craziest fans were chasing after got7's van outside. 

kpopcon

GFriend was also performing and my friend joked that I could be a member with this pleated skirt ahaha :') 

kpopcon toronto


The convention during the day was pretty fun, there was a lot of booths to buy things ( I didn't get anything though except free samples c:) and some games and panels and dance stages but I didn't go to any of those.


kpopcon toronto 2016

Outfit Details:

Sweatshirt - TNA
Skirt - Mixxmix (I've been obsessed with this online store recently <3)
Socks - Forever 21
Shoes -Nike
Backpack - Rosetti

toronto k-pop con freebies

Here's all the free samples I got from the convention! The Face shop was a big sponsor so we got goodie bags with the character masks, and I filled in a survey and got the honey one :) The Shu Uemura booth gave out the cleansing oil and the hair products after I got my hair done at the booth, and the little etude house lip tints I got in a draw at a k-beauty booth :)

lightstick k-pop con toronto 2016

The actual concert/fanmeet part of k-pop con itself was a lot of fun too, they performed all their hit songs and also did some games and Q&A session in the middle. They also got fans on stage for the partner charades and everyone was screaming, it was pretty funny, and they even did a random dance play segment which was amazing <3 

Overall, it was a lot of fun :)
It's been a while since I've done a proper blog post that isn't a sponsored review, as I've been really busy with finishing up with high school these last few months. But now that I'm done, I have a ton of posts planned and I'm super excited to get back to blogging :) 

thank you for reading!
Suzy

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe